Tabs

Monday, August 31, 2015

Fran Bow Plush-Doll

     Fran Bow, a recently released Indie game created by Killmonday Games.  It's a tale of a young girl named Fran who is on a journey to find her way home.   What makes this game so intriguingly beautiful is the dark yet whimsical style that is experienced throughout the game.  Natalia Figueroa and Isak Martinsson are the two creative minds that worked on Fran Bow for the past 3 years to bring this game to life.  
      I just finished the game this morning and I have to say I loved it!  Of course the selfish part of me was sad when it ended because I wanted more.  I was pulled in by the story and captivated by the art style.  Definitely give Fran Bow a go and even if you are not sure if this game is for you, there is a free demo available so why not give it a shot.  Links will be provided at the end of post as well as a link to find out more information about the game.

    And now...
time for pics!












Fran with Mr. Midnight






Materials used:
Fran
Dolskin 
Yarn
felt
Reused my daughters shirt and pants from when she was little to make Frans dress and leggings

Mr. Midnight
Minky 
felt &
safety eyes











5 comments: