Tabs

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Just a quick post: Self portrait

It's been awhile since I've shared anything that I've done.  Too much procrastination on my end.  Thought I'd share something real quick before finally hitting the sack. I was determined to post something before the night was over.  Well.... the night is over and it's 5:26am.  I've been working on it all night along with changing a couple of things here and there. 

Self Portrait
Done in Pencil and the rest was done in PS CS6
My bed calls and I must OBEY!  Good Morning, Good Afternoon, Good evening and Good Night!  Just thought I'd cover it all depending on what time or part of the world you've come across this silly little post!

*In case you're wondering, yes, I used the same background for both picture and blog :) ....at least for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment