Tabs

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Clickers

                    It's finally October and you know what that means.  That's right! Halloween and all things spooky and pumpkin flavored everything.  I thought I would make a few Halloweeny (yup making up my own words here)  themed post. 
 The inspiration for this one, if you couldn't tell by the small hint from the title, comes from probably one of my ALL time favorite games The Last of Us.   For me this game was everything I look for in a game.  The story was great, beautiful graphics, the voice acting was on point, I was on the edge of my seat... Ugh so good! I played this game for like 3 days straight. I just couldn't walk away from it.  Ok I can go on for days about this game but I'll stop right there. 
 Ok back to the Clickers.  If you haven't played this game it's about a fungus type of virus that spreads and causes a zombie-like apocalypse.  There's more to it but seriously play this game or read up on it if you want to find out more.
 The Clickers are what humans turn into when exposed to the virus for a long period of time.   The fungus grows and takes over a majority of their face causing blindness.  They use a clicking sound to find their way around kind of the same way bats use sound.  



Different angle


Top View



Size comparison




before adding the details






This one was just a last minute thing I wanted to make for myself .  Riley's Firefly pendant.  


All items are made from Polymer Clay and painted with Acrylic paint.  









No comments:

Post a Comment