Tabs

Sunday, December 27, 2015

Holiday stocking 2 - Undertale + Frisk Plushie

Undertale... the indie game that blew up out of nowhere and for very good reasons.  The story is absolutely wonderful!  It pulls you in and before you know it you end up falling in love with each and everyone of the characters.  I personally am not done with my play through.  Last I played I was ready to fight Mettaton but I have seen many let's players play through the game and I'm still actually watching cause I can never get enough of this game. 
No spoilers here.  You have to experience the game for yourself.
But I'm pretty sure if you're still here reading all of this then you're familiar with Undertale.

My daughter is a HUGE fan so the theme for her stocking this year was obvious :) 



I also wanted to make a Frisk plush for myself.  A reminder to always stay Determined.

*wind blows dramatically through Frisks hair* ...at least that's what it looks like to me :3


Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment