Tabs

Saturday, April 2, 2016

Cookie Cat

Cookie cat is not only a frozen treat with an all new taste!  A pet for your tummy and is super duper yummy... He's now a soft cuddly plush. 



My little one celebrated a birthday recently and since she loves everything and anything related to Steven Universe Cookie Cat was good pick to make into a soft cuddly friend.
She loves him to pieces and now carries him around everywhere.



The pink minky fabric I used to make this actually came from my daughters crib set that she out grew long ago.  I held on to it because it had different fabric textures and cute designs.  This particular plush has a little bit more of a sentimental value because of it.  Well at least for me anyway. :)



Materials Used:
Minky
Cuddle soft fabric
and polymer clay









No comments:

Post a Comment