Tabs

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Plants vs Zombies series 1

   What can I say about  Plants vs Zombies.  I remember when I first got my hands on this game 3 yrs ago.  I was intrigued as to how normal (and some not so normal) plants can take out a couple or even a horde of zombies.  In doing so I discovered how highly addicting this game was and I've been a fan ever since.   Now imagine how happy I was when I heard Plant vs Zombies 2: It's About Time was released, and yes that is the actual title because well lets face it.. its about time a part 2 was released.  I'm obsessed all over again. What's great about this game is it's great for all ages. The other day I heard my 9 yr old playing the game from the other room and I was inspired to revisit the characters from the 1st game.
       Here are the first batch I recreated through polymer clay.  I'm hoping to make more of the other plants in the near future.     

I may even attempt to make one of the zombies. If I'm feeling bold. 
On with the pics...

Snow Pea





Squash




Wall-nut & Tall-nut



Sunflower


Used a brownish glitter clay for the Sunflowers face.


I wasn't too sure of how big to go with these guys.  I like the Squash, Wall-nut and Tall-nuts size compared to the Sunflower and Snow Pea.  I may stick to that portion size for any others I create.

Thanks for stopping bye! 










2 comments:

  1. Hi there! I am really enjoying your blog .. but this post really caused an up roar in my home. My husband and children love playing the plant vs zombies game. It is also included in WoW, which if you win you get the sunflower as a battle pet. You did such an amazing job at recreating the characters in the game!! Thank you for sharing such wonderful posts of your creations :) Keep it up T Bear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cynthia! I'm really glad you are enjoying my blog and that your family liked my recreations of some of the plant vs zombie characters. I really appreciate your kind words! They mean so much! :D

    ReplyDelete