Tabs

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Baby Groot




Ok I couldn't resist.  It was bound to happen.  Even though I have yet to see Guardians of the Galaxy (ducks and hides under the nearest table).  I know I know, the movie is awesome.  I am constantly reminded by my husband and oldest daughter.  I missed out cause I have a 3 yr old who I refuse to take to the movies because lets face it... that's not fun for anyone.  I'm ok with catching it on DVD.  It gives me something to look forward to.  Nothing beats cuddling up on the couch in jammies (yeah I said jammies) kicking back and watching a movie in the comfort of your own home.

Did I mention my daughter fell in love with Groot so when our heroes LOOTCRATE arrived this month guess who she claimed?  (For all you LOOTERS out there you already know).  So now the exclusive Funko-Pop! Groot that was featured, is on a shelf in her room.  Which is perfectly fine because I know she'll take good care of him  :) 

I took the opportunity to make one of my very own. It's nowhere as cute as Funkos version but hey I gave it a shot. 









Outside with natural lighting



Well I tried to make him look like he was dancing.  Not sure how well or obvious I was able to execute that but nonetheless he's small and cute (to me anyways) and he's gonna be my new desk buddy.
 
 With only 2 hrs of sleep the last 2 days I'm running on fumes so I will say thanks for stopping by! I'm off to catch 2 more hours of sleep, if I'm lucky, before I have to start my day all over again!

*Sorry for any typos that I may have missed*







No comments:

Post a Comment