Tabs

Monday, August 18, 2014

Adventure Time and Olaf

In the past I've featured the ladies of Adventure Time. First I started with  Fionna & Princess Bubblegum. Second was Marceline the Vampire Queen.  And the most recent was Flame and Lumpy Space Princess and Cake.  
This time I thought I would do one featuring some of the guys with a special guest. ^_^
 First I'll start with one of the main characters from the guy crew.

Finn
 
 Next Up 
Jake

 


Ice King




And last but not least someone who is not from the same universe but I was making these guys for a special friend and her family and I wanted to make this particular character just for her. ♥
 (thank you for being so patient with me guys!)

Olaf



 I have to admit Olaf gave me a hard time. 
The shape of his head drove me a bit crazy.  The more I tried to fix it the more fingerprints I was leaving.  He's far from perfect but the fact that I was able to finish this little guy is a reminder to myself to not give up.    Plus I just couldn't let Olaf be the one to break me.  :D

Materials used: Polymer Clay, Acrylic Paint, Triple Thick and white snowy like glitter for Olaf

I'll finish this post with some more pics of these guys.















Thanks for stopping by! ❤


No comments:

Post a Comment