Tabs

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

The Ladies of Adventure Time series 3

Adventure Time is one of those series that have such a variety of characters I'm always stuck trying to decide which character I want to make.  So I thought from time to time I'll make some here and there and make sorta like a series of posts every now and then.  I'll probably do that in the future for any other post that involves multiple characters. 

  In a past post I made a couple of characters from the show. My favorite one has to be Marceline cause well she's my fav. :D This time around I went with Flame Princess, Lumpy Space Princess and Cake.


   




 I thought I would include an extra pic of cake just because she looks better when I darkened the background a little bit.
Of course everyone else got their own individuals as well ;)








If you like you can follow me on Twitter by clicking the top right tab or you can click  
here to go to my page
I also have a Deviant Art page here
 (Note: I always post and put all my pics here on my blogger first.  I then I follow up with Twitter and Deviant Art where I'll just add one or more but not all.)  
 Hope that's not too confusing 

Thanks for stopping by!













                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment